In 2010 we started our online video marketing service and it was an immediate success for our clients. They started getting phone calls from people who had seen a video we made of them talking about an aspect of their business. Calls from people they would have never heard from otherwise.
What are Online Video Marketing Services?
Video takes online marketing the final step and puts the face and voice of your company on your website, social media, email, and anywhere you want. Clients & potential clients, employees & potential employees, even Mom & Dad can see and hear what your company is doing in the best way possible short of being there in person.
Work with you in any number of capacities. If you have us handle everything end to end this would be an approximation of the process:
- Planning and Strategy
- Graphic Design
- Analyse & Repeat
What about Youtube?
Another great question!
We think that Youtube is the most underutilized and underappreciated business marketing tool on the planet. We create and manage Youtube Channels for all of our clients. We upload all of their videos to Youtube by default. If you also want to be on Vimeo or another platform we can handle that as well, but Youtube is the king in this arena.
Here are some numbers from Youtube:
Youtube usage Statistics
- YouTube has more than 1 billion users
- Every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views
- The number of hours people are watching on YouTube each month is up 50% year over year
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- ~60% of a creator’s views comes from outside their home country
- YouTube is localized in 75 countries and available in 61 languages
- Half of YouTube views are on mobile devices
- More than a million advertisers are using Google ad platforms, the majority of which are small businesses
- 85% of our TrueView in-stream ads are skippable
- Google Preferred has been a huge success – we’ve secured upfront commitments from many of the top agencies including OMG, Digitas, IPG, Carat and SMG, and sold out the majority of our product offering
- Top YouTube creators were found to be more popular than mainstream celebrities among U.S. teenagers (Variety)
Investing in Our Creators
Partner revenue is up over 50% from 2013 to 2014 (10/10/14)
We’ve been investing in our creators:
- Opened YouTube Spaces in Los Angeles, Tokyo, London, New York and Sao Paulo, so far bringing in 60k+ people who’ve created over 6500 videos that have generated more than 50 million hours of watch time, the equivalent of more than 5,700 years
- Launched multimedia promotional campaigns highlighting top creators on YouTube in 7 countries around the world, increasing awareness for those featured by up to 4x
- Of the 100+ channels we funded in 2011 — 86 of those channels are in the top 1% of all YouTube channels, 25 have 1+ million subscribers, and collectively they’re getting over 3/4 billion views a month
- More than a million channels in dozens of countries are earning revenue from the YouTube Partner Program, and thousands of channels are making six figures per year
- We’ve invested tens of millions of dollars into Content ID, our copyright management system. The result is that since 2007 we’ve paid out over $1 billion to partners who have chosen to monetize their claims using Content ID.