Grass Williams Enterprises Inc
June 2011 – Present
My wife, Kate Grass, and I created Grass Williams Enterprises Inc when we both started consulting for various companies. I handle the Marketing and she is the IT guru focused on MSSQL and SSRS development.
She is the President and I am the Secretary.
If you want to know more about my marketing services that is covered under Roger Williams Media.
Roger Williams Media
June 2009 – Present
Marketing and Sales Expert both online and off with a focus on bringing your expertise to potential and existing clients. Search Engine Marketing techniques (PPC, SEO, Email, and Social) to get visitors on your site. Web design to turn visits into leads. Analytics and tracking to measure total ROI and grow your company.
Board of Advisors
Phoenix Innovation Foundation
July 2009 – April 2010
Phoenix Innovation Foundation(PIF) was created to help Phoenix groups organize and put on events focused on the Art and Technology arena’s. PIF pools a variety of resources and knowledge from its own experiences and from the best minds in the valley. This pool is then shared with groups to ensure that their events are successful in terms of promotion, venue, fund-raising, vendors, and best practices.
June 2008 – April 2010
– Founded and organize quarterly speaking event for local Technology thinkers
– Solicit Speakers to give 5 minute presentations with 20 slides
– Recruit and organize volunteers to promote and run event
– Secure sponsors and venue locations
CDN Business Development for Channel sales
Level 3 Communications
June 2008 – May 2009
– Develop market strategy for CDN products for enterprise, software, and media segments.
– Coordinate across 3 business groups and 6 departments to close new business.
– Provide business reviews to the senior management team regarding sales strategy and execution.
– Use Siebel 7 and internal systems to manage market plans and clients.
Business Development Manager
February 2007 – October 2007
– Developed market strategy for CDN products for enterprise, software, and media segments.
– Recognized by Executive Management for prospecting and closing capabilities.
– Secured $200k in new business in 7 months.
– Worked with Salesforce.com to manage market plans and clients.
Executive Account Manager
May 2003 – November 2006
– Started in inbound sales for Domain Names and Hosting, promoted to Reseller program within 3 months.
– Created market strategy for Reseller and API programs in sales and advertising role.
– Grew reseller program advertising revenue by 400% in 4 months, added 500 new resellers in 6 months.
– Worked in Account Management with top customers by domains in management.
– Exceeded quota by at least 80% for 11 straight months.